Hehe, I’m too wiggly for you and your picture capturing device
We ran out of Greenies. He didn’t take the news too well.
Gotta share with all you awesome Corgi Tumblr people before I go and bed down myself for the night. Shh, you get to be the first to know since it’s 1:40 in the morning here.
Caleb x Kate babies arrived tonight. <3 All happy, all healthy. Five girls, three boys. Mom is doing great, babies are great… me? I’m going to go curl up into a ball now and go to bed.
Too much love!!! #corgi #corgistagram
Face Week — Day 2
My guyliner brings all the girls to the yard.
he may be a mostly-grown-up puppy, but he still LOVES his blue blanket…
Fly Ed, fly!
Where is Ed?
Where’s my champagne?
** CAUTION **
Please tell every dog or cat owner you know. Even if you don’t have a pet, please pass this to those who do.
Over the weekend, the doting owner of two young lab mixes purchased Cocoa Mulch from Target to use in their garden. The dogs loved the way it smelled and it was advertised to keep cats away from their garden. Their dog (Calypso) decided the mulch smelled good enough to eat and devoured a large helping. She vomited a few times which was typical when she eats something new but wasn’t acting lethargic in any way. The next day, Mom woke up and took Calypso out for her morning walk. Halfway through the walk, she had a seizure and died instantly.
Although the mulch had NO warnings printed on the label, upon further investigation on the company’s web site,
This product is HIGHLY toxic to dogs and cats.
Cocoa Mulch is manufactured by Hershey’s, and they claim that “It is true that studies have shown that 50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees (depending on each individual dog). However, 98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
*Snopes site gives the following information:http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cocoamulch.asp
Cocoa Mulch, which is sold by Home Depot, Foreman’s Garden Supply and other garden supply stores contains a lethal ingredient called ‘Theobromine’. It is lethal to dogs and cats. It smells like chocolate and it really attracts dogs. They will ingest this stuff and die. Several deaths already occurred in the last 2-3 weeks.
Theobromine is in all chocolate, especially dark or baker’s chocolate which is toxic to dogs. Cocoa bean shells contain potentially toxic quantities of theobromine, a xanthine compound similar in effects to caffeine and theophylline. A dog that ingested a lethal quantity of garden mulch made from cacao bean shells developed severe convulsions and died 17 hours later. Analysis of the stomach contents and the ingested cacao bean shells revealed the presence of lethal amounts of theobromine.
**PLEASE PASS THIS ON**
Stanley got a lot of attention at a local wine festival this weekend! #stanleythecorgi http://bit.ly/12Fzmxq
Taken on Scout’s second day at home. Corgsibling frap session.
Einnie and Cooper. Who is who?
My mama graduated yesterday!